Recurring dark club nights in Pittsburgh.
- Second Skin (Third Friday of every other month): DJs erica scary, huck finn, and a.grey spin ’80s post-punk, deathrock, and minimal synth. Brillobox in Lawrenceville, 10:30pm-2am, 21+, free before 11/$3 after. (Night founded Jan. 2015.)
- Strangeways: DJs HatesYou 2.0, The Comeback Kid, and Erica Scary spin britpop, post-punk, indie, and psych on occasional Friday (or Saturday) nights at Cattivo. (Night founded April 2014 at Spirit)
- Requiem (First Saturdays): DJ Crashzer0 and DJ Eclipse spin goth, synthpop, darkwave, EBM, post-punk, futurepop, dark trance, dark alternative, electro-industrial, electroclash, dark mashup, etc. on the first Saturday of every month at Cattivo in Lawrenceville. (Night founded July 2016.)
- Haven (Second Saturdays): DJ Crashzer0 and DJ Eclipse spin goth and industrial on the second Saturday of (most) months at Brewer’s Bar in Lawrenceville. (Night founded Dec. 2018.)
- Evolution (Third Saturdays): The Outlaw DJ Josey and DJ Rezonate spin coldwave, darkwave, goth, industrial, and Synthpop on the third Saturday of every month at Cattivo in Lawrenceville. (Night founded Feb. 2017.)
- Routine Lights: An indie/post-punk dance party held occasionally at Spirit in Lawrenceville. Features DJs erica scary, huck finn, kelly fasterchild, and a.grey. (Night founded Nov. 2018.)
(For a listing of regular dark club nights of Pittsburgh’s past, see Club Nights of Yore.)