Recurring dark club nights in Pittsburgh.
- Alternative 80s Night (founded Jan. 2014): DJ SamAraI spins new wave, post punk, and industrial, with a little of that ’80s cheese. Originally at the Lava Lounge, moved to Jaggerbush on the South Side in May 2016. Every Friday, 9pm-2am, 21+, no cover.
- Fetish 101 (founded April 2014): Quarterly kink party held at Cruze in the Strip District.
- Second Skin (founded Jan. 2015): DJs erica scary, huck finn, and a.grey spin ’80s post-punk, deathrock, and minimal synth. Brillobox in Lawrenceville, third Friday of each month, 10:30pm-2am, 21+, free before 11/$3 after.
- Voodoo (founded Nov. 2015): DJs PhoeniXXX, Hiem, and guests play goth, darkwave, new wave, post-punk, EBM, industrial, aggro, synth pop, death rock, goth folk, etc., with performers. Cruze in the Strip District, third Saturday of each month, 9pm-2am, 21+.
- Night Warp (founded Jan. 2016): DJ TFS and guests spin a wide variety of dark dance music. Scheduled periodically in Lawrenceville. See Special Events for details.
- Spirit Board (founded Feb. 2016): The Black Bat Society presents a night of ’80s and ’90s alternative, goth, dark wave, post-punk, synth pop, and industrial on occasional Thursdays in Lawrenceville. See Special Events for details.
- Requiem (founded July 2016): DJ Crashzer0 and DJ Eclipse spin goth, synthpop, darkwave, EBM, post-punk, futurepop, dark trance, dark alternative, electro-industrial, electroclash, dark mashup, etc. on occasional Saturdays at Cattivo Lawrenceville. See Special Events for details.
(For a listing of regular dark club nights of Pittsburgh’s past, see Club Nights of Yore.)